It’s true, Austin is the Live Music Capital of the World®. But we’re so much more than that. Outdoor activities abound with more than 300 parks, 30+ miles of urban trails and water activities on Lady Bird Lake. Our cuisine is inspiring, but not snobby. As the capital of Texas, we embrace hospitality in all we do, and we live up to our promise to “Keep Austin Weird” through a vibrant local arts scene and a growing focus on small businesses.
About Hosts Texas
Hosts Texas offers the best access to the greatest experiences in Austin – from unique group activities and tours to private dining and exclusive event venues. Our goal is to create memorable guest experiences that showcase the best our city has to offer. From pre-planning to execution, we deliver unrivaled local knowledge, access to top tier destination resources and quality service for our clients. Our team thrives on developing new ways for groups to experience Texas and with our comprehensive services and extensive resources, we work tirelessly to ensure your destination experience reaches its full potential.
San Antonio, one of the oldest settlements in Texas, is a dynamic city with rich heritage, diverse culture and modern attractions. From the Alamo to the River Walk we offer a variety of unforgettable experiences and mouth-watering Tex-Mex. Our convention center is located in the heart of the city, in close proximity to top-tier hotels and incredible restaurants. There’s no shortage of celebrations in San Antonio and Hosts is here to ensure your group experiences all the best in “River City.”
About Hosts Texas
Hosts Texas offers the best access to the greatest experiences in San Antonio – from unique group activities and tours to private dining and exclusive event venues. Our goal is to create memorable guest experiences that showcase the best our city has to offer. From pre-planning to execution, we deliver unrivaled local knowledge, access to top tier destination resources and quality service for our clients. Our team thrives on developing new ways for groups to experience Texas and with our comprehensive services and extensive resources, we work tirelessly to ensure your destination experience reaches its full potential.
Indonesia is the world’s largest island country. It is comprised of more than 17,000 thousand islands and hundreds of distinct native ethnic and linguistic groups. The destination cannot be beat for its sheer range of unique experiences.
The most popular destination in Indonesia is Bali, an island that goes by many names and the only area of Indonesia that remains “Hindu” today – retaining elements of the great fusion of indigenous and Indian cultures which took place over a thousand years ago. Bali is extraordinarily blessed by nature. The island is surrounded by volcanoes, waterfalls, forest, rice terraces and beaches which make it the perfect destination for both leisure and adventure travelers and an majestic experience for those attending a conference, meeting or special event.
- Accessibility – Bali is a well-connected island served by 50 flights per day between Bali and major cities of the world.
- Convenience – Our new toll road provides a 15-minute airport transfer to both the Bali Nusa Dua Convention Center and Bali International Convention Center.
- Climate – Lying between a narrow band of the tropics where wet and dry seasons fall roughly into balance, ensures adequate rain for lush environments and long periods of sunshine.
- Unique venues – one island with many destinations and unique venues ranging from temples to cliffs and everything in between
- Tailor made activities – interact and share with the local communities through custom-designed adventures and Corporate Social Responsibility programs.
- Accommodation– Ranging from 4* or 5* international chains to local brands, all within a 5-minute drive to the meeting and convention facilities in ITDC Area
ABOUT PACTO Ltd.
Operating since 1967, Pacto Destination Management has an outstanding track record in comprehensive MICE services.
Whether your company requires exclusive VIP arrangements for a gathering of top executives or a highly-detailed program for thousands of convention delegates, we’ve got you covered. Our extensive experience in the field equips us with the skills to expertly tailor our offerings to meet your company’s requirements.
Poland, one of the largest countries in Central Europe, offers a variety of landscapes and cities rich with heritage and culture. The destination exudes a unique combination of the glory of the past, pride of the present and hope for the future. With its world-famous hospitality, Poland is definitely a promising MICE destination.
- Experience monuments of history and heritage – magnificent old towns, monasteries, castles, palaces and great museums, including 15 UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Enjoy modern infrastructure – airports, hotels, venues of all kinds and transportation systems (almost all built in 21st century!)
- Feel secure – Poland is famous for its respect for visitors and is a well educated country where English is widely spoken.
- Location, location, location – Poland is very connected with more than 200 destinations served to/from Warsaw Chopin Airport (International).
- Devour great cuisine – over 50 restaurants are recommended by the Michelin guide.
- Experience serene nature – Poland has more than 30 national parks and thousands of wildlife sanctuaries.
- Discover Poland – untapped and ready for any kind of event with its comprehensive infrastructure and top quality services.
From beautiful landscapes to 5000 years of culture and history – South Korea offers a range of experiences. Tour the most popular landmarks in the capital of Seoul, enjoy winter sports in Yongpyong or learn about the history of the Korean War and the Demilitarized Zone. The Korean Peninsula offers a blend of urban buzz and idyllic countryside.
- Tour the royal palaces from the Joseon dynasty located in the center of Seoul
- Experience the cherry blossoms and other spring festivals
- Feel the ongoing tensions of the two Koreas at the Korean Demilitarized Zone (KDZ) and Joint Security Area (JSA)
- Shop throughout the busy streets of Gangnam
- See the remains of the 3rd Infiltration Tunnel
- Have fun in the snow at the Yongpyong Ski Resort
Adventure awaits you year-round in Seattle, Washington. Known for unmatched natural beauty, our urban city provides endless opportunities for group activities and events. Culture and sightseeing escapades abound in each of our neighborhoods with new restaurants and venues being introduced regularly. We live up to our reputation as one of the greatest arts cities in the world through our museums, galleries, ballet, symphony and over 140 theater companies all producing captivating works to regularly enrich our arts scene.
Our state convention center is located in the heart of the city, within walking distance of world-class hotels, restaurants and attractions. The center is currently expanding to include the Summit Building, an additional 250k square feet of expo space and 100k square feet of meeting rooms opening downtown Spring 2022. Hotel inventory is also on the rise with an estimated total downtown room count of 14,000+. Our city’s tremendous growth makes partnering with a local expert of utmost importance. Let Hosts Seattle streamline your meeting and event planning and ensure your experience in Seattle is unmatched and unforgettable.
ABOUT HOSTS SEATTLE
Hosts Seattle offers the best access to the greatest experiences in the city – from unique group activities and tours to private dining and exclusive event venues. Our goal is to create memorable guest experiences that showcase the best our city has to offer. From pre-planning to execution, we deliver unrivaled local knowledge, access to top tier destination resources and quality service for our clients. Our team thrives on developing new ways for groups to experience Seattle and with our comprehensive services and extensive resources, we work tirelessly to ensure your destination experience reaches its full potential.
Located on the eastern edge of North America, Atlantic Canada is made up of four provinces: New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island, each with its own charms, attractions and coastal adventures. Here you’ll find lush vistas and uncrowded spaces, breathtaking scenery and a vibrant and welcoming culture that will ensure you feel like a local in no time.
- Canada’s East Coast or Atlantic Canada is famous for its fresh and abundant seafood, from succulent lobster, to scallops, mussels, oysters and cod –It’s truly a foodie’s paradise.
- About a two-hour flight from New York City, and the closest to Europe than any other part of North America, so getting here is easy. In just under six hours direct from London.
- Home to the best golf course in Canada and top 20 in the world.
- This is where the sun rises first in North America and where Vikings landed over 1,000 years ago
- The one place where you can kayak and see an iceberg and a whale all in the same day
- We have more UNESCO world heritage sites in Canada
- The one place you can Roam through the colourful countryside, stroll along the many miles of beaches, ride the highest tides in the world, and dance at a kitchen ceilidh all in a day!
- Sit with some of Canada’s best song writers while you tap into your musical side then kick back and enjoy your private concert
- It’s the one place where you can dine on the ocean floor
- Top 4 emerging destination as named by Trip Advisor
- Average summer temperature 25°C or 77°F
About Downeast DMC
We are the most creative at what we do, and we know what lies around every bend . We are experienced and passionate about what we do. At Downeast DMC, we are committed to covering every detail, while always making our client’s goals the top priority. Our talented team personalizes an array of DMC services and ensures that every program is innovative and unforgettable for guests. At the heart of our planning, ensuring guests are engaged and immersed in authentic experiences.
- Count on us for our seamless delivery with precision. Here are just some of the ways we are helping our clients:
- Hotel negotiations
- Unique offsite recommendations
- Authentic Cultural Excursions
- Themed dinners, dine arounds, and unique offsite locations
- Entertainment, speakers & AV
- Memorable décor
- Airport transfers and concierge services
- Support staffing
- Customize Registration for your event (and much more!)
We are committed to making your guests feel special and experience a side of Atlantic Canada that you cannot just find on the web. Just give the word, and Downeast DMC will design the right program for your guests. We are Atlantic Canada’s premiere destination management company for over 30 years. We are the experts at what we do!
Costa Rica is a small country in the middle of the Americas. A tropical hideaway where nature, adventure, peace, comfort and happiness co-exist. Costa Rica is a fantastic destination for any weary traveler. However, the question comes: What makes it so great for Incentive Travel and Meetings?
At Premio DMC we would like to give you two seasons, six reasons and a lifetime love for Costa Rica. This is the sort of country that makes visitors want to come back over and over. There is so much to see and to do in such little space that one visit is never enough. Its condensed beauty, its people, its astonishing landscapes and amazing colors turn the environmentally-friendly Costa Rica into a love that lasts for a lifetime.
- Peace: Costa Rica does not have a standing army since 1948. It is also neutral, and one of the safest countries on the planet, politically speaking.
- Nature: as small as it is, Costa Rica holds 5% of the total biodiversity in the world. The extreme diversity is partially explained by the geography of the country: located between two big continental masses and two oceans and with several mountain ranges. Also, the conservation policies developed during the 1970’s have contributed to this invaluable treasure.
- Infrastructure and Service: you can find a vast array of accommodations in Costa Rica, from the luxury properties to the comfort of great all-inclusive options, to the beauty and tranquility of nature lodges; modern venues and meeting facilities, and state-of-the-art equipment.
- Friendliness: happy people are friendly. That is not a secret. Moreover, Costa Rica has topped the Happy Planet Index rankings repeatedly, as the happiest country on Earth. Participants have this impression from the moment they arrive to the country, go into towns, or have any interaction with Costa Ricans.
- Sustainability: Costa Rica is a leader in sustainable travel. Visitors find several programs to encourage environmentally friendly practices throughout the country in services related to the meeting and incentive travel industry.
- Education: The literacy rate in Costa Rica is 96%. In a country with no army, the budget is heavily inclined towards education, and you can witness this in the high quality of service.
UNIQ Concepts specializes in high-end meeting and incentive travel programs throughout New Zealand. Thanks to our 30+ years of experience and thorough knowledge of New Zealand destinations and logistics, we are able to create and manage many types of unique programs while remaining focused on the best and most innovative solutions for all events with full respect for the client’s budget. Our goal is to not simply sell incentive programs and events, but offer a unique experience and help clients to achieve their goals. Whether it be a team building event sailing in the Auckland Harbor or jetboating in Queenstown, the Lord of the Rings country, we create memorable and life changing experiences in New Zealand.
- New Zealand’s mix of spectacular scenery, fascinating culture and modern cities makes it the perfect location for conferences or business event. Whether you are seeking thrilling adventures, cultural experiences, complete relaxation or luxurious rewards, New Zealand can deliver and the memories will live on long after returning home.
- Auckland – With a combination of big city sophistication and world-class facilities set within a stunning natural playground, Auckland is the perfect host for any event or incentive program. Watch the sunset from the top of a volcano or sip on fine wine at an island vineyard. Get off the beaten track and discover the beautiful landscapes and exciting experiences just beyond the city centre. From boutique wineries to pristine beaches, there are hidden gems around every corner. Did you know Auckland has the largest Polynesian population in the world?
- Rotorua – The geothermal features and unique landscapes of Rotorua make for a dramatic setting for any event. The rich Māori culture, omnipresent in Rotorua offers an authentic and truly unique perspective to events; connecting with the history and the people of the land. Surrounded by a generous nature, there are treasures to be discovered in the forests and the rolling hills surrounding the city; from colourful crater lakes and natural hot springs to dramatic and eerie landscapes, Rotorua offers a glimpse of earth’s powerful forces. Did you know the Maori name for New Zealand Äoetaroa, means ‘land of the long white cloud’?
- Queenstown – Adorned by snow-capped alpine ranges and nestled next to sparkling Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown is a scenic paradise. Delegates can take in the stunning landscapes from the water on a cruise, the air on a helicopter trip to the top of a mountain, and on land on a number of scenic tours. Queenstown is also home to a number of international standard golf courses, as well as some of the Central Otago region’s finest wineries and cellar doors. As the Southern Hemisphere’s premier four season lake and alpine resort, Queenstown is a truly captivating destination for conferences and incentives throughout the year. Did you know the Shotover Jet in Queenstown was the first commercial jet boat operator in the world?
Located in Sydney, UNIQ Concepts specializes in high-end meeting and incentive travel programs in Australia. Thanks to our 30+ years of experience and thorough knowledge of Australian destinations and logistics, we are able to create and manage many types of unique programs while remaining focused on the best and most innovative solutions for all events with full respect for the client’s budget. Our goal is to not simply sell incentive programs and events, but offer a unique experience and help clients to achieve their goals. Whether it be a team building event on Sydney’s iconic Harbour Bridge, snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef or a private dinner stargazing over the World Heritage-listed Uluru, we create memorable and life changing experiences in Australia.
- Australia is a country that inspires the imagination and evokes images of beautiful beaches, outback landscapes, welcoming people and a laid-back outdoor lifestyle – and that’s just the beginning of what Australia has to offer for an event or incentive program! This is a country brimming with unique experiences and destinations, and we can deliver an event beyond your expectations.
- Sydney – With the world’s largest harbor as a backdrop for an event, it is no wonder Sydney ranks in the top 5 destinations in the world to hold an event or incentive. It’s home to the World Heritage-listed Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbor Bridge, and tops most people’s list of dream destinations. Sydney is united by water and we make the most of it. Did you know that the Harbor Bridge is known by the locals as “The Coat Hanger” due to its distinct shape?
- Uluru – With the mighty silhouette of Uluru on the horizon, Ayers Rock Resort inspires delegates with high-impact events and once in a lifetime experiences. This is a destination like no other. Dinner becomes an award-winning feast under a star-filled desert sky. Team building ignites a new passion for this enigmatic land and its people. Events are only limited by the imagination. Did you know that Uluru is the largest monolith in the world? It is 2.2 miles long, 1.2 miles wide and has a circumference of 5.8 miles.
- Port Douglas, the Great Barrier Reef and Daintree – Port Douglas is the only place on Earth where two World Heritage-listed jewels exist; the Great Barrier Reef and the rainforest of Daintree and Cape Tribulation. It is the perfect destination for an incentive group. Refresh, restore and revitalize, in the aquamarine reef waters of the Great Barrier Reef, the crystal creeks of the Daintree, and the palm fringed golden sands of Port Douglas’ Four Mile Beach. Did you know that the Great Barrier Reef is larger than the Great Wall of China and is the only living thing on earth visible from space?