Hosts Global is seeking an Account Executive to join our dynamic and growing team. In this role, you will be collaborating with clients and leading the strategic process that to brings client visions and guest experiences to life. You will have direct contact with innovative clients, hoteliers, convention centers, convention bureaus, extensive suppliers, staff and creative resources, and will serve as the lead on hunting for new opportunities and growing existing relationships. You will lead the process through contracting to position Hosts Global as the ferociously creative and logistical leader in the destination management industry.
We’re looking for:
- Experience maestro
- Spirit lifter
- Relationship rockstar
- Curious trailblazer
- Happy learner
- Fearless closer
- LOVE to win?
- Relish the experience of pursuing goals?
- Tackle projects with an intrinsic sense of optimism?
- Have to ability to be adaptive in selling situations?
- Naturally inspire others to get behind a concept or initiative?
- Have the ability to remain upbeat regardless of circumstances?
- Embrace new opportunities to learn and grow?
- Possess high-levels of empathy to understand where others are coming from?
- Thrive in high-pressure situations?
- Embrace the virtue of patience and a great sense of humor?
What do we need?
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with destination management, agency, corporate event design, catering, production, or related discipline
- Proven success achieving sales goals
- Demonstrated experience hunting and closing new opportunities
- Critical thinker and successful troubleshooter
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills for dealing with diverse set of clients in various industries
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced motivational and negotiation skills
What are the essential tasks?
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Close global lead opportunities and deliver high-level of service to existing clients
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Dive deep to understand the full objectives of the overall program and what success looks like to the client
- Develop comprehensive creative brief that effectively communicates client dream and outlines solutions for achieving
- Collaborate with creative and operational teams to deliver compelling and winning strategy
- Maintain responsibility as client advocate throughout process to ensure service levels and expectations are exceeded
- Understand competitive landscape and pricing models
- Lead pitch strategy with confidence and passion
- Responsible for achieving sales goals and managing profitability
What’s going to put you above the rest?
- Financial acumen and understanding of pricing models
- Competitive spirit
- Love of the hospitality industry
- Destination management company experience
- 3-5 years of hospitality sales experience
- Solid understanding of full scope of DMC services
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Exceptional time management and organization
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality, Business, or Communications
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
**Hosts Global requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (with booster) for Covid-19 for the protection of our clients and employees.