Four Weeks Till IMEX America
Today marks the four-week countdown till America’s worldwide exhibition for incentive travel, meetings and events. Every September the momentum builds and our team anxiously awaits the opportunity to showcase our worldwide destinations and quality service on the IMEX America show floor. What makes this year different? Our booth has grown! Hosts Global (booth #1220) will have a full island, yes, 1200 square feet of B2B meeting space to accommodate nearly all of our member Destination Management Companies (DMCs)
within our booth. This means:
- One-stop shopping for 300+ global destinations
- The opportunity to schedule diary appointments with our
Hosts Global Liaisons and with all of our DMC members
- Booth #1220 will be the go-to location for clients, potential clients, media, partners and friends to get answers from the world’s premier DMCs in one place, at one time
Diary appointments opened this morning. Let’s face it, we all want to schedule our top appointments now to guarantee we maximize our time at the show. Here’s how to schedule your diary appointments with us:
- Click here to schedule your IMEX appointment with our experienced global sales team. Let us help you with the destination(s) you are considering for your next group program and learn about the streamlined planning we provide from destination to destination.
- Visit our exhibitor directory and click on the booth partners tab to view all the members featured within our booth. To schedule your IMEX appointment with them directly, simply click on their name, which will take you to their page where you can select the “Make Appointment” button.
Another exiting change for this year, Hosts Global’s annual IMEX America client event will be held at TAO nightclub on Wednesday, October 11th. Interested in attending? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If your evening is already committed on Wednesday, October 11th, be sure to visit our booth during the day from 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM for our “Hosts Hospitality Hour”. During this time, we will be sharing refreshing pick-me-up’s that will ensure you start your day off right.
This will be my 7th year at IMEX America. Each year better than the last. I look forward to seeing you in Hosts Global’s booth #1220.
Marty MacKay, DMCP
President, Hosts Global Alliance