Hosts Destinations Services a Destination Management Company “DMC” seeks dynamic & hard-working operations professional for onsite logistical support for special events, transportation management services, tours, and evening activity programs. The ideal candidate will have integrity and a passion for the industry and will conduct all business matters fairly, honestly and ethically and with the utmost professionalism.
Summary of essential job functions
- Assist with transportation dispatch, staging and transfers
- Assist with load in, execution and load out for special events that may include décor, entertainment, venue advance, and directional staff
- Provide custom guided tour experiences
- Provide onsite support for program registration
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, task and goal oriented
- Detail oriented
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and work both independently and as a part of a team
- Past special event experience preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication skills
- Remain flexible to onsite changes
- Consistent professional demeanor
The job requires the ability to work trade shows as necessary which last between 1-3 days. Some assignments require staff to stand, sit, and/or walk for prolonged periods. These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.