Become knowledgeable in each area of service through pre-planning assistance; ownership of designated projects and onsite support. Contribute to the overall success of Hosts through positive participation and support to the team and customers while networking and learning to further develop skills within the hospitality industry.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Name badges and Part time staff uniforms
- Secure staff as directed by Operations Manager and send Project specs
- Prepare & stuff onsite instructions packets
- Assist with staff debriefs onsite
Transportation and Tours
- Prepare signs
- Manipulate manifests
- Onsite support for programs – includes shadowing key leads, debriefing Part time staff/Guides onsite; working tour desk, actually working programs, etc.
- Process online tour registrations
- Requests & coordinate driver gratuities
- Prepare maps/provide directions as needed
- Participate in pre-planning walk throughs/site inspections
- Prepare directional signage order
- Work with vendors as directed (floral, linen, entertainment)
- Prepare onsite contact list
- Onsite support for events
General Office Administration
- Answer the main telephone line
- General office management, supplies, storage, kitchen, etc.
- Run errands, i.e. Office Supply, etc.
- Participate/attend industry events
- Assist with nextels and/or phone rentals
- Participate in weekly operations meetings
- Maintain vendor resource files including supplier agreements and certificates of insurance
- Actively participate in optimizing your own success and the success of Hosts and its team through sharing of ideas, offering candid suggestions and improvements, and demonstrating enthusiasm and passion.
- Communicate proactively, clearly and appropriately to clients and Hosts team members, and vendors, keeping accurate records.
- Support the team and assume additional responsibilities as needed or defined by management.
- Work with a sense of humor, flexibility, and passion.
- Conduct all business matters fairly, honestly and ethically and with the utmost professionalism
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.