Arizona is the premier Southwestern destination for groups seeking a truly unique experience. From our enviable weather patterns and picture-perfect sunsets to our endless list of high-ranking resorts, spas and golf courses, there’s something for every type of occasion here in the Grand Canyon State. Renowned shopping and fresh culinary concepts rival those in any major city, and options for both indoor and outdoor venues are plentiful. Arizona also offers an abundance of cultural and leisure activities, many of which involve soaking up the natural beauty of the Sonoran Desert while remaining within proximity to the region’s top resorts. Boasting a cultural blend of Native American, Mexican and Western history, Arizona is a diverse melting pot, with influences of each culture felt throughout the destination.
- Keep your parka at home. The average temperature is 71 degrees (22C) in February 76 degrees (24C) in March and 85 (29C) in April. 330 days of sunshine a year allows you to plan outdoor events with confidence. It rains about an inch all spring, so don’t bother packing your umbrella. Average rain fall is 5” per year.
- Cactus League Spring Training has games scheduled every day the entire month of March.
- A day trip to the Grand Canyon and Sedona wont’ include large summer crowds
- Every day is pool season in Phoenix / Scottsdale, so dive into one of the resort swimming pools
- Blooming cactuses and wildflowers reveal why the Sonoran Desert is among the lushest deserts in the world
- The Greater Phoenix area is a mecca for food and drink festivals. Experience the flavors of the West with James Beard awarding chefs.
- Explore a cornucopia of activities in the desert whether it be hiking, biking, kayaking canyoneering, rafting, hot air ballooning, hummer tour, desert tomcars and so much more.
- Phoenix is signature for golf courses boasting over 200 pristine courses
- Convenient access to Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport with 1,300+ daily flights and nonstop service to more than 100 cities
- Mecca for the Arts – More than 150 galleries and 40 museums create the perfect backdrop for an art themed event or tours including the famous Taliesin West, Desert Botanical Gardens or Heard Museum.