World-class attractions. Natural wonders. A thriving arts scene. Dozens of innovative and acclaimed restaurants. Nightlife options galore. The word is getting out – Colorado’s got it all.
- Denver has 300 days of sunshine a year. Located east of a major mountain range, Denver has a mild, dry and sunny climate with more annual hours of sun than San Diego or Miami Beach.
- Denver really is exactly one mile high. There is a step on the State Capitol Building that is exactly 5,280 feet (1,609 meters) above sea level. In Denver’s rarified air, golf balls go 10 percent farther. So do cocktails! The sun feels warmer in the thinner atmosphere, but your coffee is cooler, because water boils at 202 degrees (94 degrees celcius).
- Denver has one of the most walkable downtowns in the nation. Within a mile radius, downtown Denver has three major sports stadiums, the nation’s second-largest performing arts center, three colleges with 30,000 students, an assortment of art and history museums, a mint that produces 10 billion coins a year, a river offering white water rafting, more than 8,400 hotel rooms, a $140 million theme and water park, a $100 million aquarium and 300 restaurants.
- Colorado has one of the most unique city park systems in the nation. Denver has more than 200 parks within the city and 20,000 acres of parks in the nearby mountains, including spectacular Red Rocks Park & Amphitheater.
- Colorado is farm-fresh. Whether you’re enjoying a night out on the town at one of Larimer Square’s independently owned fine dining spots or digging into the offerings from one of the city’s many gourmet food trucks, you can count on fresh, local ingredients. The city’s beer world is booming, too, with new craft breweries opening up every month, along with several distilleries and wineries, too!
ABOUT E5 EVENTS
E5 Events is the go-to experiential event architect for programs and events in Colorado. We build exquisite events from the ground up with our team of industry professionals, supplier partners and extraordinary event designers. We deliver Return On Objective (ROO) by sparking and transforming imaginations. People may forget what you tell them, but they will always remember how you made them feel. Our 35 years of experience allows us to create, design and manage unforgettable experiences that evoke feeling for our clients. And of course, being in colorful Colorado, we have the perfect back drop!