About Florida (Southern)
At Cream of the Crop, we truly believe that we live and work in paradise. Let us show you the magic and beauty of our unique destination. From the refinement of the Palm Beaches to the International nightlife of South Beach – our beautiful sunny weather makes every event shine.
Founded in 2009 by greatly experienced and reputable Partners, our certified WBENC business enterprise has grown into a multi-million dollar company with over 15 full time staff members specializing in all facets of meetings and events. With over 160 combined years in the destination management and event production industries, you are quite simply in the best hands in the business.
Highlights of South Florida
- Visit the Everglades with an exhilarating airboat ride that brings you up close to a unique ecological habitat that is teaming with wild birds and alligators.
- Take a tour of the remarkably preserved Art Deco district -saved from the destruction of development and now a colorful architectural delight.
- Journey to Cuba with a tour of Little Havana and experience first hand the results of the Cuban exodus that continues to influence so much of the cuisine, music and style in Miami.
- Get out on the water in the Venice of the Americas – Fort Lauderdale with it’s winding intra coastal waterways, yachts and catamarans in the sparkling bays, fishing boats that aim for the horizon in the morning and bring back their bounty in the afternoon.
- Indulge in the elegant old world charm of the Palm Beaches with world-class golf courses, shopping and explore the architectural Mediterranean Revival style of Addison Mizner.
- Celebrate in the International celebrity playground that is South Beach with over the top restaurants and state of the art nightclubs.
- Wherever you land in South Florida, the warm weather, sunshine, beaches and the blue ocean are guaranteed to bring a smile to everyone’s face.