Exceptionally located both from a logistical (accessibility) and geographical point of view (lovely climate all year round), Italy holds the promise of countless hidden treasures, scattered throughout the peninsula and islands like gems. Once made up of many different kingdoms, Italy offers something for everyone: the gleaming ancient façades of Rome find their reflection in the glittering skyscrapers of Milan; the snowy peaks of the Alps melt into the warm sands of Sicily; and each region proudly serves up its own distinctive and mouthwatering dishes—no two are the same! To experience all this and more, Italy is calling you, and it will call you back time and again.
EMI-DMC Italy, offers services throughout the destination and thanks to its extensive network and privileged contact book, is well-placed to offer clients comprehensive services for all stages of exclusive events, meetings and incentive programs. From a dinner at the Vatican, a Ferrari driving experience, a private concert in St Mark’s Basilica in Venice, cooking classes with 2 star Michelin chefs or a rowing competition on River Arno in Florence,…EMI-DMC Italy has the ability to execute to perfection, no matter how complex or detailed is the event.
The strength of EMI-DMC Italy is two-fold. Headed by Chantal Fiorelli, a leader in the Italian MICE industry, the staff’s international background lends all operations a progressive outlook, while its emphasis on professionalism and continuous improvement results in a fusion of global best practices. More than two decades’ worth of industry expertise and area knowledge enables the company to forge lifelong partnerships by creating cost-effective and unique solutions that directly reflect the client’s needs, with a distinctly Italian flavour.
EMI-DMC Italy makes use of its influence to positively impact society; with its charitable undertakings and in its attention to environmental issues and ethics, the company keeps the wider interests of community and country at the heart of all its business pursuits. Clients who trust us with their Italian experience are sure to return home with the words of Eila Hiltunen on their lips: “Even now I miss Italy dearly; I dream about it every night.”
- Caravaggio, Michelangelo, Leonardo: step into a bygone era and be transported to a higher plane as you walk beneath the frescoed ceilings and shaded colonnades of Rome or Florence, Venice or Milan!
- Iconic Tuscany never ceases to lure visitors into its magical spell. You’ll enjoy rustic and elaborate Italian dishes with exquisite local ingredients as well as the charm and allure of hilltop villages and rolling hills dotted with the region’s famous cypress trees.
- Visit the cities of the former “Industrial Triangle” where a strong work ethic and an eye for style still combine to produce modern-day wonders in the form of cars and clothing
- Speaking of fashion, take your pick from myriad designers: whether bling’s your thing, or the demure lines of classic evening wear, Italy will kit you out for every occasion, from the carwash to the catwalk!
- Tired of the urban buzz? Have an island break as you walk barefoot along the white sands of Sardinia. In Sicily, sample the heavenly fruits of the fertile volcanic soil—the wines are like you’ve never tasted before!
- Heart-stopping sunsets and breathtaking panoramas abound along the Amalfi Coast, offering the ideal setting for moments of quiet reflection and rejuvenation before you take your leave.
- Extremely flexible destination..with the high speed train connecting Venice, Milan, Florence, Rome and Naples it is possible to combined programs without long coach transfers or domestic flights
- Surprisingly enough, after the recent economical crises Italy is now more affordable than it used to be!