There are plenty of good reasons to hold your event in Las Vegas, but we’ve limited them to these top 10:
- Accommodations: With more than 150,000 rooms, Las Vegas offers the best group value proposition in the world.
- Convention Services:With almost 250,000 resort industry employees, Las Vegas will provide the best convention experience in the world. Our resorts host more than 19,000 meetings, conventions and incentive programs annually, ranging in size from 10 to over 100,000 attendees.
- Increased Attendance: The attractiveness of Las Vegas generates strong attendance for meetings. On average, attendance increases 8 percent when conventions rotate into Las Vegas. Research also shows that attendees spend more time in meetings and on the trade show floor when programs are held in Las Vegas.
- Convention Centers: Space, space and more space. Las Vegas has more than 11.5 million sq. ft. of exhibit space and is home to three of the country’s 10 largest convention venues.
- Air Service: More than 950 inbound and outbound flights per day and nonstop service from more than 130 U.S. and international cities.
- Location, Location, Location: McCarran International Airport is conveniently located just two miles from Las Vegas Boulevard and 3.5 miles from the Las Vegas Convention Center. Almost 150,000 hotel rooms are in Las Vegas, most within a 15- minute drive from the airport.
- Weather: Year-round appeal: Las Vegas averages 320 days of sunshine per year and averages less than five inches of precipitation annually. This warm, dry climate is attractive for meetings throughout the year.
- Transportation: In many cases, the close proximity of Las Vegas hotels eliminates the need for transportation as delegates can walk to many destinations. When transportation is required, however, Hosts Las Vegas can accommodate all of your transportation needs.
- Dining:There are few other cities in the world that are able to boast about the wide array of dining options available, from all-you-can-eat buffets to some of the finest restaurants in the world. Many of the great chefs have set up shop in Las Vegas. As a result, Hosts Las Vegas has options for every culinary taste.
- Hosts Las Vegas: Hosts Las Vegas is the ultimate authority on Las Vegas. Our team of friendly Las Vegas experts has the resources for all of your meeting needs.
ABOUT HOSTS LAS VEGAS
Hosts Las Vegas is one of the largest and longest operating DMC’s in Las Vegas, with 20+ full-time employees. Our award winning DMC has been recognized for many international industry awards representing our creativity, dedication to excellent service and logistical expertise and execution. Our commitment to service has allowed the Hosts Las Vegas team to receive multiple Critic’s Choice Awards for the highest customer survey results.The Hosts Las Vegas sales and operations teams are the most experienced in Las Vegas. With a combined 50+ years of sales experience and over 30 years in operations, clients can rest assured that they have the collective knowledge of an amazing team at their disposal.