For over 50 years we have walked throughout Peru, deeply feeling each step. From these experiences we are uniquely able to offer the best of our beautiful country to our clients. We create innovative itineraries and proposals, individually tailored to your specific goals, always with the aim of providing memorable, breathtaking, once-in-a-lifetime experiences for your important guests.
Should you select Peru as your meeting or incentive destination, Peru Incentive by COLTUR is committed to working hand-in-hand with you from site inspection through planning and program operation to provide proactive and responsive services. Our goal is 100% satisfaction from both you and your guests.
Why Peru Incentives by COLTUR?
Nearly 60 years of experience in Peru.
A family-owned company, now in its’ 3rd generation of management.
Senior-level team members involved from planning and itinerary design through site inspection and program operation.
A library of client testimonials recognizing our delivery of authentic and heart-warming
Creative, custom-made, and out-of-the box proposals.
Timely responses with quality descriptions and images (48 hour max).
Unique access to exclusive venues.
Professional, courteous, multi-lingual staff.
Customer service 24/7 (in-house).
A commitment to social responsibility and preservation of our cultural heritage
Throughout time, travelers and adventures have been drawn by Peru’s enigmatic history, the amazing heritage of its people and their ancient cultures, it’s incredible nature and geographical diversity, and the mystery and continuing discovery of its past
- Operable year round.
- Easy access: Direct flights from major US, Latin American and European hubs.
- World-class luxury hotels at unique locations.
- Excellent soft adventure options.
- Exciting nightlife.
- Unique set-ups for team building activities.
- Amazing natural and historical venues for theme parties.
- Among top 5 world gastronomical destinations.
- Peruvian cousine has everything necessary to provide an unforgettable gastronomic experience
- Scenic train rides through the mountains (voted as best train ride in the world)
- 12 Unesco world heritage sites and 6 Intangible cultural heritage.
- Excellent shopping for silver