Poland, one of the largest countries in Central Europe, offers a variety of landscapes and cities rich with heritage and culture. The destination exudes a unique combination of the glory of the past, pride of the present and hope for the future. With its world-famous hospitality, Poland is definitely a promising MICE destination.
- Experience monuments of history and heritage – magnificent old towns, monasteries, castles, palaces and great museums, including 15 UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Enjoy modern infrastructure – airports, hotels, venues of all kinds and transportation systems (almost all built in 21st century!)
- Feel secure – Poland is famous for its respect for visitors and is a well educated country where English is widely spoken.
- Location, location, location – Poland is very connected with more than 200 destinations served to/from Warsaw Chopin Airport (International).
- Devour great cuisine – over 50 restaurants are recommended by the Michelin guide.
- Experience serene nature – Poland has more than 30 national parks and thousands of wildlife sanctuaries.
- Discover Poland – untapped and ready for any kind of event with its comprehensive infrastructure and top quality services.