Romania is one of the last places in Europe where you can still see unspoiled countryside, with the traditional rural civilization still alive. With a mix of unique history, spectacular nature, charming medieval cities and castles and surprising architecture, Romania is absolutely worth a visit.
- Safe, convenient and in-demand European destination
- Easily accessible, with direct flights to 28 European cities
- Year around destination with unspoiled nature, diverse cultural and historical values, and robust artistic and social communities
- Excellent international hotels and premium local brands
- Restaurants offering international and local cuisine and award-winning wines
- 7 United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultureal Organiztion (UNESCO) heritage sites, including the Danube Delta, Fortified Churches in Transylvania and the unique monasteries of Bucovina and Moldova.
- A culture rich in tranditions
- Transylvania is well-known for its medieval towns and citadels that are unique and can be turned into great venues. Brasov and Sighisoara are ones of the most remarkable medieval cities.
- For a memorable experience in nature, we organize programs at the Danube Delta, one of the largest and best preserved on the continent.
ABOUT PALOMA TOURS
Paloma Tours is a well-established Romanian DMC with over 25 years of experience in the market. We are also a Professional Conference Organizer (PCO) and Meeting, Incentive, Conference and Event (MICE) company that specializes in business travel solutions. As a client oriented company, we provide tailored solutions designed to meet the most demanding travel expectations in a cost-effective way.
Our company is committed to deliver excellent service. We exceed customers requirements and provide a full range of travel services country-wide including event design and implementation at any scale.