Event Sustainability Policy
The Event Sustainability Policy of Our Organization, is to foster and implement initiatives that support sustainability in organizing, planning and managing events, meetings and conferences. Our Organization is committed to establishing a position of sustainability leadership in our industry and providing the resources and support for continual improvement. It is the policy of Our Organization to comply with requirements of ISO 20121 International Standard for Event Sustainability Management Systems by implementing a certified Event Sustainability Management System, the Sustainable Meeting Planning Program® (SMPP® System). We support the UN Sustainable Development Goals and use them to guide applicable aspects in our event planning.
The purpose behind this policy is a commitment to our vision, principles and values in support of preserving and protecting environmental, social, and economic conditions impacted by our organization.
Our organization will lead and promulgate sustainability in all event planning activities we control or influence.
The governing principles guiding this policy are:
- Ethical conduct and business integrity
- Sustainability leadership and stewardship
- Diversity and inclusivity internal and external to operations
- Transparency in operations and disclosures
- Positive legacy resulting from business operations
- Safe and healthy work environment for our employees and supply chain entities
All event planning activities shall support our sustainability values: