Hosts Global is a strategic partner for meeting and event planners worldwide. We help visionary planners deliver meaningful, memorable, and motivating group experiences in over 250 destinations around the globe. Across our destinations, Hosts’ DMCs are known as the local expert, weaving ferocious creativity and intention into every moment, from event design and production to team building programs and everything in-between. For more information about Hosts Global solutions, visit Hosts-Global.com.
Hiring full time positions in the following locations – Las Vegas, New Orleans, Chicago, Southern California, South Texas and Washington DC.
Hosts Global is seeking a high-performing professional to join our dynamic and growing team. In this role, you will play a strategic sales, creative and operational role, seeking opportunities to deliver world-class, memorable event experiences to corporate clients that exceed the expectations of the initial client brief and that position Hosts Global as the ferociously creative leader in the destination management industry.
We’re looking for…
- Client concierge
- Account growth magician
- Relationship generator
- Curiosity champion
- Experience curator
- Meticulous communicator
- Spirit revitalizer
- Jack or Jill of all trades
- Bring a can-do attitude to every client and team interaction?
- Enable progress and adapt easily to change in a fast-paced environment?
- Demonstrate grace under fire?
- See a challenge and immediately start brainstorming solutions?
- Reduce inefficiencies by staying laser focused on the end goal?
- Anticipate team and client needs and implement and form an action plan?
- Possess a unique set of qualities that offer up enormous benefit across departments?
- Naturally bring people together to work toward a common goal?
- Consistently make decisions with an eye on business growth?
- Feel like you are always on the hunt for the next opportunity?
- Have high emotional intelligence and the ability to maintain a sense of humor while you work under tight timelines or things are turned upside down?
- Generate and maintain new relationships with ease?
- Enjoy sales generation, account management, the creative process and see a program through the reconciliation phase?
- Effectively prioritize, organize, and time-manage within large volumes of projects – while simultaneously leading a team?
- Feel comfortable and willing to take on a broad range of tasks outside of your role to do whatever it takes to deliver on quick deadlines?
What do we need?
- Minimum of 3 years in hospitality or related corporate event discipline
- Ability to multi-task with problem-solving skills that drive progress
- Generate and grow partnerships with key targets with demonstrated ROI
- Ability to develop proposal from concept to client delivery
- Proven experience with concept development and creative strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoys being a hunter to build and enhance an existing database of potential clients
- Ability to present ideas, expectations, and information in a concise, well organized manner
- A curious and innovative mindset
What are the essential tasks?
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Outbound selling of corporate events and generating new business through enhancing an existing database of potential leads
- Networking and building long-term relationships with prospects and referral sources
- Creating professional proposals using established creative software
- Efficiently manage a portfolio of customers to optimize client satisfaction, engagement, and retention
- Achieve sales objectives and plan strategies to ensure a consistent flow of business
- Provide accurate forecasting to Sales Leadership team
- As appropriate, serving as a business representative at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and sales missions
- Bring a positive and can-do approach to solving large, strategic, and complex problems with simple and elegant design solutions that address project goals & requirements
- Champion a positive work environment for the team
- Collaborate with to set new standards in delivery
- Project manage high-volume of work to ensure supplier service levels are met / exceeded
- Bring strategy and passion to all client engagements
- Reports to Regional General Manager / President
What’s going to put you above the rest?
- CMP, DMCP or CIS certification
- Experience working in Canva and Viper, Social Tables (or other creative floor plan software)
- Experience working in Salesforce or similar CRM system
- Destination management company experience
- Extensive and trusted supplier relationships
- Love of the game
- Experience generating and growing corporate event business
- Existing relationships with hotels, venues, convention bureaus, restaurants, destination icons, etc.
- Expert level skill in destination management services and best practices
- Ability to lead project from beginning to end
- Proficiency in creatively enhancing and delivering programs with variety of standard services, including transportation, special events, staffing, tours and dine arounds, etc.
- Must work well under pressure, exercising good judgment as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Hosts Global requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 for the protection of our clients and employees
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality, Communications, Business
**Hosts Global requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (with booster) for Covid-19 for the protection of our clients and employees.