Experience 300 years’ worth of stories, celebrations and one-of-a-kind culture. Imagine meeting in a city where cultures collide in a brilliant explosion of flavors, emotions, and sounds. New Orleans is the birthplace of jazz, home to Creole cuisine and rich with history and culture. After you visit New Orleans, you will find yourself telling the person beside you in the buffet line, “One time, in New Orleans …” And, chances are, they’ll counter back with their own New Orleans story – a tale of energetic collaboration, constructive disruption and reinvention of previously held norms. Meetings in New Orleans, like everything else in this city, stay with you long after you’ve unpacked your conference materials.
- Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY) is Louisiana’s primary commercial airport serving over 90 percent of all passengers flying into the state.
- New Orleans is centrally located with a walkable downtown and world class convention facilities.
- The Ernest N. Morial Convention Center underwent a $52 million dollar renovation with the addition of a new entryway and the Great Hall, a 60,000 square foot space, and the largest ballroom in New Orleans.
- The Convention Center is one of the largest, most technically advanced meeting venues in the country, boasting more than one million square feet of contiguous exhibit space, a 4,000-seat conference auditorium, 12 separate or combinable halls, 140 individual meeting rooms and two ballrooms.
- New Orleans has more than 200 world-class hotels introducing new and improved meeting space annually, providing the perfect avenue for a successful meeting.
- With more than 1,400 restaurants, the city offers one of the most inconceivable – and incredibly diverse – concentrations of incomparable dining and unforgettable cuisine in the world.
- Cvent.com named New Orleans among the “Top 50 Meeting Destinations in the United States.” And, according to Convention South magazine, we’re the “Most Friendly Meeting Destination.” Hundreds of thousands of meeting goers can’t be wrong when they say there’s just something so right about New Orleans.
Come to New Orleans and laissez les bons temps rouler – let the good times roll.
ABOUT HOSTS NEW ORLEANS
With over 50 years of DMC experience, Hosts New Orleans provides the promise of an unforgettable experience through a team of local experts serving unparalleled service in a unique culture. Historic hotels, famous attractions, authentic dining, and unique venues make New Orleans a great destination spot. No other city compares to the Big Easy, and our team is dedicated to offering a comprehensive and creative range of services for all program needs.
Hosts New Orleans is creative, steadfast, and loyal to our clients and suppliers. It is our job to make you look good and that’s exactly what we do. Consistency, integrity, excellence, meticulousness, accountability, and collaboration are trademarks of the Hosts Destination Services philosophy.
We love New Orleans and want to make sure you love it, too!