About South Korea
From beautiful landscapes to 5000 years of culture and history – South Korea offers a range of experiences. Tour the most popular landmarks in the capital of Seoul, enjoy winter sports in Yongpyong or learn about the history of the Korean War and the Demilitarized Zone. The Korean Peninsula offers a blend of urban buzz and idyllic countryside.
- Tour the royal palaces from the Joseon dynasty located in the center of Seoul
- Experience the cherry blossoms and other spring festivals
- Feel the ongoing tensions of the two Koreas at the Korean Demilitarized Zone (KDZ) and Joint Security Area (JSA)
- Shop throughout the busy streets of Gangnam
- See the remains of the 3rd Infiltration Tunnel
- Have fun in the snow at the Yongpyong Ski Resort