Hosts Destination Services a Destination Management Company “DMC” seeks a Coordinator for its Sales department. Contribute to the overall success of Hosts through positive participation and support to the team and customers while networking and learning to further develop skills within the hospitality industry.
Summary of essential job functions
General Office Administration
- Database management, mailings, lead tracking, sales support
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and work both independently and as a team
- All issues relative to effective information sharing
- Field phone calls when executives are not available
- Research and assist with proposal writing when necessary
- Detail oriented
- Understand and enforce all company policies, procedures, and philosophy
- Perform any and all other administrative duties deemed appropriate
- Answer the main telephone line
- General office management, supplies, storage, kitchen, etc.
- Run errands, i.e. office supply, etc.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings
- Maintain vendor resource files
- College degree preferred
- 2 years in the DMC/Hospitality industry
- Strong Computer Skills
- Proficient knowledge in Salesforce & Microsoft Applications
- Professional phone skills
- Communicate proactively, clearly and appropriately to clients and Hosts team members, and vendors, keeping accurate records.
- Actively participate in optimizing your own success and the success of Hosts and its team through sharing of ideas, offering candid suggestions and improvements, and demonstrating enthusiasm and passion.
- Support the team and assume additional responsibilities as needed or defined by management.
- Work with a sense of humor, flexibility, and passion.
- Conduct all business matters fairly, honestly and ethically and with the utmost professionalism
The job requires the ability to work events as necessary which last between 1-3 days. These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.